Dear List, Consider the following MWE: \startxmlsetups xml:demo:base \xmlsetsetup{#1}{tag}{xml:demo:tag} \stopxmlsetups \xmlregisterdocumentsetup{demo}{xml:demo:base} \startxmlsetups xml:demo:tag %\doif{\xmlnamespace{#1}}{o}{NameSpaceO:} \xmlflush{#1} \stopxmlsetups \starttext \startbuffer[test] text text \stopbuffer \xmlprocessbuffer{demo}{test}{} \stoptext My questions: - Is there a good way to have a separate XML setup for each XML namespace? - Alternatively, one has to do the distinction within the same XML setup. In this case, how do we get the complete namespace? (In this example: "NameSpaceA" and "NameSpaceO") Thanks in advance for your help! Cheers, Christoph