Dear List, I am using ConTeXt LMTX 2020.08.31 22:16. Consider the following MWE: \starttext \externalfigure[resolutionTest.png] \stoptext When comparing the output with ConTeXt MKIV, then the image size is extremely small. gimp reports the resolution of resolutionTest.png as 71.984 DPI. Is this a bug? (I cannot reproduce the shrinkage with hacker.png.) Also, I noticed that the "resolution" key when applied as: \externalfigure[resolutionTest.png][resolution=150] has no effect. What is the meaning of this key? Cheers, Christoph