Hi, Stil ConTeXt is the only TeX-based typesetting system that can produce tagged PDF - this is a unique feature, thank you Hans! I have, however, found that the following MWE produces wrongly nested tagging information. Specifically: - The itemization with columns (\startitemize[columns]) is not contained in an "itemgroup" - The second itemization (without columns) is tagged outside of the "sectioncontent" (Maybe the second issue is a consequence of the first.) I am afraid but this might be a bug. Thank you for any feedback. Cheers, Christoph MWE: \setuptagging[state=start] \starttext \startsectionlevel[title=Chapter] Text. \startitemize[columns] \item A \item B \stopitemize \startitemize \item A \item B \stopitemize More Text. \stopsectionlevel \stoptext