2014/1/24 Alexey Kryukov > Dear list, > > according to the wiki and the ConTeXt manual, the ConTeXt equivalent > for the LaTeX \flushbottom command is \setupalign[line]. However in my > tests this setting doesn't have the desired effect. For example: > > \setuplayout[height=720pt] > \setuphead[subject][before={\vskip4pt plus 1fil},after={\blank[small]}] > \setupalign[line] > \showgrid > > \starttext > \dorecurse{3}{\input knuth} > > \subject{My Subject} > > \dorecurse{8}{\input knuth} > \stoptext > > Here at the first page there is a small gap between the last line and > the page border, although the glue above the heading can safely be > expanded to make the page filled. However I do get the desired result if > I replace \setupalign [line] with a low-level command (\alignbottom). > > So what is the correct way to get pages bottom-aligned in MKIV? Use \setupalign[height]. Wolfgang