I'm trying play with the statistical package** for metapost from Anthony Phan. I found this strange problem: This code runs fine: \startMPcode label.bot(btex Metapost and Statistics etex,(5mm,0)) ; \stopMPcode Also, this code run fine: \startMPcode input mps-core.mp; draw fullcircle scaled 1cm ; \stopMPcode But this don't run!! \startMPcode input mps-core.mp label.bot(btex Metapost and Statistics etex,(5mm,0)) ; \stopMPcode What can coming from the module "mps-core.mp" that interfere with Metapost labels? Thanks in advance Jorge **(www-math.univ-poitiers.fr/~*phan*/downloads/metapost/) .