I've tried to implement some sort of affiliation description with local notes. I'd like them to be either in a single paragraph or in columns (e.g., 3), but the options `serried` or `n=3` don't seem to work for text notes (they do work for notes at the bottom). Any help would be much appreciated. ==== \definenote[afiliação]%[numberconversion=set 2] \setupnote[afiliação][ %paragraph=yes, rule=off, location=text, ] \setupnotation[afiliação][numberconversion=a, way=bypage, %location=text, %alternative=serried, % no effect alternative=hanging, width=fit, % broad %distance=.5em, %display=no ] % or set 1 % n=3 doesn’t work \starttext \startlocalnotes Author 1\afiliação{asdf} Author 2\afiliação{asdf} \dorecurse{5}{\afiliação{Nota explicativa.}} \placelocalnotes[afiliação] \stoplocalnotes \stoptext ====