So I've come back to using ConTeXt after a year away from it (publishers preferring LaTeX, y'know), and in revising some student notes I'm getting errors which seem new. For a collection of overheads, I've set up \setupbodyfontenvironment[default][em={\slanted\color[red]}] However, when I run context on my files, a command such as {\em elephant} produces: l.3 The {\em elephant} is a large gray animal ? h The control sequence marked should not appear between \csname and \endcsname. What's going on here, and how do I fix it? Thanks, Alasdair