My laptop running ubuntu died this evening, so as an interim measure I'm trying to install ConTeXt on a windows machine, using the GUI "ConTeXt minimals" installer. However, after only a few seconds of running, I get two popup errors: "Update Failed: error code: 1", "Make Failed: error code: 1", after which the installation exits. Does anybody know what's going on here, and how I can get it working? Thanks, Alasdair -- Blog: http://amca01.wordpress.com Web: http://bit.ly/Alasdair Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alasdair.mcandrew