I am installing the Windows version of ConTeXt, which comes with a VSCode extension, in \tex\texmf-context\context\data\vscode\extensions with instructions to run (from within the VSCode terminal): code -- extensions-dir -- install-extension context The trouble is that the current ConTeXt installation (as of 65 minutes ago), doesn't seem to contain an extension in the format that VSCode understands. Running that command produces the errors: Installing extensions... Extension 'context' not found. Make sure you use the full extension ID, including the publisher, e.g.: ms-dotnettools.csharp Failed Installing Extensions: context: For what it's worth, I'm running VSCode 1.46.0. How can I install the VSCode ConTeXt extension? Thank you, Alasdair -- https://numbersandshapes.net