I'm trying to typeset a small column of numbers with a right brace on the right, and nothing on the left. (Sort of like the opposite to the right hand side of a cases environment). I've tried: \definemathmatrix[group][left={},right={\,\right\} }] \startgroup 10\NR 9\NR 8\NR \stopgroup But this just gives me errors: and the right brace in my group definition is just ignored. So, how can I get a brace which extends to the full height of the column? If I use \definemathmatrix[group][left={},right={\,\rbrace}] This just gives me a small brace, and doesn't extend it vertically. Thanks very much! -Alasdair -- Blog: http://amca01.wordpress.com Web: http://bit.ly/Alasdair Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alasdair.mcandrew