Hello, I'm writing up some student notes about Matlab, and I'm including examples of Matlab functions. I'd like all the functions to be typeset in typewriter font (which means using a "typing" environment), but I'd also like some colorization. For example, I want to display a function such as function out = add(a,b) % % ADD(A,B) returns the sum of A and B % out = a+b; in a frame, and with the three lines beginning with % all colored green. (If I can color reserved words like "function" that's even better.) What's the easiest way to achieve this? Thanks, Alasdair -- Blog: http://amca01.wordpress.com Web: http://bit.ly/Alasdair Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alasdair.mcandrew