* 12th ConTeXt Meeting (2018)
@ 2018-06-15 21:53 Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2018-06-15 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gentle ConTeXt user,

* Do you still struggle with lua?
  (I do, because it is magic and mysterious)

* Are you baffled by MetaPost?
  (because MetaPost is beautiful and particular)

* Are you itching to get Hans to fix this or fix that?
  (or are you willing to learn what you are doing wrong)

* Do you want to meet in person some of those who write and answer
  emails on this mailing list?

* Do you want to blow us away with some fabulous new idea, or impress
  us with some really beautiful typeset text?

* Do you want to attend fun lectures and presentations from morning
  'till night?

* Do you want to perhaps code until who knows when?

* Or perhaps you wish to partake in some good Czech beer and some
  excellent Czech wine (with moderation)?

* Or simply, do you not want to miss out on a really great time??

Then we wish to bring your attention the the 12th International ConTeXt
Meeting to be held in Prague-Sibrina in the Czech Republic from Sunday
September 2nd through Saturday September 8th, 2018.
http://meeting.contextgarden.net
*A fun time will be had by all!*

Alan

"... and may your night be restful"