Hello Hans! On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 at 21:25, Hans Hagen wrote: > \startluacode > context.stepwise (function() > context.step() > end) > \stopluacode > Thank you very much! I was trying context.stepwise several times (and \dowithnextbox, \nextboxht and other things). I bet there was no example of empty context.step(). The usage was: stepping in TeX end with context.step("\\texcommands\\with\\doubleslashes") without leaving Lua. What is the purpose of empty context.step()? Knocking on TeX's door? Jano