Hello Andrés! On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 01:25, Andres Conrado Montoya Acosta < elandi@chiquitico.org> wrote: > may I ask someone, who understands knockout and overprint in the printing >> press, to check test cases in the attached file from the test suite, if >> overprint is working or not in Mark IV, please? >> >> Regards, >> Jano >> >> > Hi Jano, as far as I can check with my pdf editors, it seems overprinting > is working. The black ink is printed above the blue, with no white reserve > below it. > Sorry for the delay, I had to downsample the screenshots after the original reply didn't get through (too big) and in the end remove them completely. Thank you for checking. Looks like a bug in Acrobat (older version 11.0.23), not ConTeXt. What editors do you use? After your test I was digging deeper. When I disable black plate in *Preview: Separations* it doesn't show an overprint, the room under the letters is white (original problem). When I remove one overprint manually in Illustrator, Acrobat shows the remaining overprints. I've found out later, I could use *Profile: Color Warnings*, where all overprints are visible, but I would rather see it in separated plates. Hope this helps someone in the future, too. Jano