Hello Hraban! On Thu, Aug 12, 2021, 15:24 Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context < ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote: > Footnotes still don’t work in columnsets (latest LMTX): > > - they stay in one column (I’d prefer them over the whole width of the > text area) > > - they often get overwritten by main text > > Is there a workaround? > I had to switch back to mkiv. It's on Hans' agenda, but with lots of interferencies there will be no quick fix. Coffee break at the meeting will be the right place to ask for the higher priority. Jano