Hi all, i finally got the context minimals working on my phone. I use GNURoot (Debian Jessie). first-setup.sh works as expected. Only one problem remains. The luatex binary: http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/bin/luatex/linux-armhf/bin/luatex This is LuaTex, Version 0.98.1 (TeX Live 2017/dev) ignores interword spaces completely. \starttext Test Test\kern 1cm Test \stoptext results in "TestTestTest" in the pdf. I helped myself and copied the luatex binary from the texlive binary archive to my phone. ftp://tug.org/historic/systems/texlive/2016/texlive-20160523-bin.tar.xz But i would like to try out the greatest and latest features of luatex. Is there a way to get the context minimals luatex binary properly working? Greetings Lutz