Many thanks. Would you perhaps have the method to install third party modules by hand in Windows. I have found a way to do it in Linux only. Jeroen Op za 31 okt. 2020 om 09:37 schreef Wolfgang Schuster < wolfgang.schuster.lists@gmail.com>: > Jeroen schrieb am 31.10.2020 um 06:42: > > Hi, > > > > In Context MKIV I always used the gnuplot module. I switched to > > Context lmtx on MS Windows but seem to have great difficulty loading > > the Gnuplot module. Any suggestions? > > Third party modules are still missing in LMTX (you can intstall them by > Hans) but for gnuplot there is a new module by Hans which uses > \externalfigure to load the graphic. > > https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg93713.html > > Wolfgang > >