I have a document with the first page in startfrontmatter and all other pages in startbodymatter. The layout setting is as following \setuplayout [backspace=20mm, width=175mm, topspace=15mm, header=0mm, footer=2mm, height=275mm, bottomheight=1mm, footerdistance=10mm] \setupfootertexts [title] [\pagenumber{} of \totalnumberofpages] \setupfooter[state=stop] \startfrontmatter \input{frontpage.tex} \stopfrontmatter \setupfooter[state=start] \startbodymatter \input{introduction.tex} \stopbodymatter What would be the easiest way to change the layout only for the first page since it has no footer. For the first page, I would like to have the text run all the way to the bottom with \vfill where normally the footer would be. Thanks Jeroen