I am using the following preamble to put a frame around verbatim text. How can I have all the text start some 5pt from the frame and how can I get rounded corners, corner=0 does not seem to work \setupcolors[state=start] \setupcolor[xwi] \definetextbackground [Code] [frame=on, framecolor=black, %corner=0, %offset=10pt, background=color, backgroundcolor=gray, location=paragraph] \setuptyping [before={\blank\starttextbackground[Code]}, after={\stoptextbackground\blank}] \starttext \starttyping example \stoptyping \stoptext