Dear list members, I am using the following environment file. The document itself is made-up of sections only. Instead of the section as footer, I would like to add a custom footer text throughout the document, starting at the second page as is the page numbering. I just don't seem to be able to adjust it. Who can help me out? Best Regards, Jeroen \startenvironment mkivcnotesenv \setuppapersize[A4,portrait] [A4,portrait] \setuplayout[backspace=20mm, width=175mm, topspace=20mm, header=0mm, footer=2mm, height=263mm, bottomheight=1mm, footerdistance=10mm] \usetypescript[pagella] \setupbodyfont[pagella,12pt] \setupcolors[state=start] \setuptype[style={\switchtobodyfont[11pt,tt]}] \setuptyping[style={\switchtobodyfont[11pt,tt]}] \setupfootertexts[section][] \setupfooter[alternative=,style=\bf\em] \setuppagenumbering[alternative=,location={footer,right},style=\bf\em] \setcounter[userpage][0] \setupcombinedlist[content][level=1] \setupexternalfigures[directory={images}] \stopenvironment