* Again Cambria after updating to latest beta
@ 2011-06-09  6:31 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2011-06-09  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Hi all,

Yesterday evening I was quite happy that after deleting and regenerating the cache and the formats I had Cambria up and running.

This morning I updated Context to the latest beta. - Eventhough I generated the formats manually with context --make, I get the problem referred to yesterday. What I get you can see in the by the list administrator released mail from yesterday.

I am stymied.

Willi

* Re: Again Cambria after updating to latest beta
@ 2011-06-09  7:01 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-06-09  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9-6-2011 8:31, Willi Egger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday evening I was quite happy that after deleting and regenerating the cache and the formats I had Cambria up and running.
>
> This morning I updated Context to the latest beta. - Eventhough I generated the formats manually with context --make, I get the problem referred to yesterday. What I get you can see in the by the list administrator released mail from yesterday.
>
> I am stymied.

we need a better test (+log) then

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Again Cambria after updating to latest beta
@ 2011-06-09  7:13   ` Willi Egger
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Willi Egger @ 2011-06-09  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Okay, please refer to the attached test-file and the log after deleting the font-cache.
I hope this might shed light on the matter.

Kind regards

Willi

[-- Attachment #2: test-cambria-font.log --]

(/Users/willi/Documents/TEXdata/IOP/development/tests/test-cambria-font.tex

ConTeXt  ver: 2011.06.09 00:59 MKIV  fmt: 2011.6.9  int: english/english

system          > cont-new.mkiv loaded
(/Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv
system          > beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.mkiv
)
system          > test-cambria-font.top loaded
system          > options > begin of optionfile
system          > options >
system          > options > % runtime options files (command line driven)
system          > options > \unprotect
system          > options > % feedback and basic job control
system          > options > % handy for special styles
system          > options > \startluacode
system          > options > document = document or { }
system          > options > document.arguments={
system          > options > }
system          > options > document.files={
system          > options >  "/Users/willi/Documents/TEXdata/IOP/development/tests/test-cambria-font.tex",
system          > options > }
system          > options > \stopluacode
system          > options > % process info
system          > options > \setupsystem[inputfile=/Users/willi/Documents/TEXdata/IOP/development/tests/test-cambria-font.tex]
system          > options > \setupsystem[\c!n=1,\c!m=1]
system          > options > % modes
system          > options > % options (not that important)
system          > options > \startsetups *runtime:options
system          > options > \stopsetups
system          > options > % styles and modules
system          > options > \startsetups *runtime:modules
system          > options > \stopsetups
system          > options > % done
system          > options > \protect \endinput
system          > options >
system          > options > end of optionfile
(test-cambria-font.top)
fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
languages       > language en is active
{/Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context/fonts/map/pdftex/context/mkiv-base.map}
fonts           > preloading latin modern fonts (second stage)
(/Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-siz.mkiv) (/Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/type-otf.mkiv) (/Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-project/tex/context/user/type-loc.tex){/Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-math.map}{/Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-rm.map}
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman12-regular.otf (hash: lmroman12-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 110400
fonts           > encoding > loading (extended) adobe glyph list
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman12-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman12-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman12-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.200 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman7-regular.otf (hash: lmroman7-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 110792
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman7-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman7-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman7-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.201 seconds
fonts           > afm loading > reading /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/afm/public/stmaryrd/stmary10.afm
fonts           > afm loading > unifying /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/afm/public/stmaryrd/stmary10.afm
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0000 for unknown glyph name oblong
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0001 for unknown glyph name shortleftarrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0002 for unknown glyph name llbracket
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0003 for unknown glyph name rbag
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0004 for unknown glyph name talloblong
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0005 for unknown glyph name hugerrbracket
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0006 for unknown glyph name moo
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0007 for unknown glyph name hugenplus
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0008 for unknown glyph name Hugerrbracketbot
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0009 for unknown glyph name lbag
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F000A for unknown glyph name boxcircle
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F000B for unknown glyph name Hugerrbrackettop
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F000C for unknown glyph name binampersand
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F000D for unknown glyph name boxbox
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F000E for unknown glyph name Largerrbracket
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F000F for unknown glyph name varcurlyvee
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0010 for unknown glyph name varbigcirc
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0011 for unknown glyph name baro
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0012 for unknown glyph name largerrbracket
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0013 for unknown glyph name varcurlywedge
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0014 for unknown glyph name Hugenplus
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0015 for unknown glyph name subsetpluseq
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0016 for unknown glyph name Hugellbracketex
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0017 for unknown glyph name sslash
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0018 for unknown glyph name LARGErrbracket
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0019 for unknown glyph name Hugellbrackettop
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F001A for unknown glyph name boxbar
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F001B for unknown glyph name ogreaterthan
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F001C for unknown glyph name Mapsfromchar
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F001D for unknown glyph name LARGEllbracket
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F001E for unknown glyph name biginterleave
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F001F for unknown glyph name merge
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0020 for unknown glyph name shortdownarrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0021 for unknown glyph name varoslash
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0022 for unknown glyph name hugecurlyvee
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0023 for unknown glyph name varobar
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0024 for unknown glyph name shortrightarrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0025 for unknown glyph name Ydown
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0026 for unknown glyph name trianglelefteqslant
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0027 for unknown glyph name nnearrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0028 for unknown glyph name largellbracket
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0029 for unknown glyph name leftrightarroweq
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F002A for unknown glyph name hugeinterleave
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F002B for unknown glyph name hugebox
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F002C for unknown glyph name hugeparallel
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F002D for unknown glyph name hugesqcap
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F002E for unknown glyph name hugecurlywedge
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F002F for unknown glyph name hugetriangleup
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0030 for unknown glyph name hugetriangledown
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0031 for unknown glyph name Largellbracket
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0032 for unknown glyph name boxdot
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0033 for unknown glyph name inplus
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0034 for unknown glyph name varominus
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0035 for unknown glyph name bigparallel
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0036 for unknown glyph name curlywedgeuparrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0037 for unknown glyph name bigbox
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0038 for unknown glyph name leftrightarrowtriangle
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0039 for unknown glyph name rightslice
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F003A for unknown glyph name supsetpluseq
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F003B for unknown glyph name bigtriangledown
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F003C for unknown glyph name curlyveeuparrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F003D for unknown glyph name varodot
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F003E for unknown glyph name bigcurlyvee
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F003F for unknown glyph name Yright
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0040 for unknown glyph name Mapstochar
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0041 for unknown glyph name bigtriangleup
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0042 for unknown glyph name interleave
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0043 for unknown glyph name supsetplus
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0044 for unknown glyph name varolessthan
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0045 for unknown glyph name sswarrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0046 for unknown glyph name rightarrowtriangle
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0047 for unknown glyph name leftarrowtriangle
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0048 for unknown glyph name ssearrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0049 for unknown glyph name lightning
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F004A for unknown glyph name boxslash
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F004B for unknown glyph name mapsfromchar
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F004C for unknown glyph name Arrownot
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F004D for unknown glyph name owedge
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F004E for unknown glyph name llfloor
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F004F for unknown glyph name arrownot
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0050 for unknown glyph name rrceil
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0051 for unknown glyph name bigsqcap
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0052 for unknown glyph name curlyveedownarrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0053 for unknown glyph name llparenthesis
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0054 for unknown glyph name rrparenthesis
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0055 for unknown glyph name Yup
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0056 for unknown glyph name rrfloor
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0057 for unknown glyph name varoast
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0058 for unknown glyph name nplus
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0059 for unknown glyph name ntrianglelefteqslant
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F005A for unknown glyph name varowedge
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F005B for unknown glyph name fatslash
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F005C for unknown glyph name vartimes
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F005D for unknown glyph name shortuparrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F005E for unknown glyph name Hugellbracketbot
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F005F for unknown glyph name ovee
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0060 for unknown glyph name bindnasrepma
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0061 for unknown glyph name olessthan
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0062 for unknown glyph name Hugerrbracketex
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0063 for unknown glyph name Rbag
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0064 for unknown glyph name leftslice
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0065 for unknown glyph name fatsemi
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0066 for unknown glyph name Lbag
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0067 for unknown glyph name Yleft
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0068 for unknown glyph name niplus
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0069 for unknown glyph name llceil
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F006A for unknown glyph name nnwarrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F006B for unknown glyph name varocircle
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F006C for unknown glyph name subsetplus
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F006D for unknown glyph name varovee
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F006E for unknown glyph name ntrianglerighteqslant
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F006F for unknown glyph name hugellbracket
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0070 for unknown glyph name rrbracket
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0071 for unknown glyph name varogreaterthan
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0072 for unknown glyph name fatbslash
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0073 for unknown glyph name trianglerighteqslant
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0074 for unknown glyph name obar
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0075 for unknown glyph name varobslash
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0076 for unknown glyph name obslash
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0077 for unknown glyph name boxast
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0078 for unknown glyph name bigcurlywedge
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F0079 for unknown glyph name varotimes
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F007A for unknown glyph name curlywedgedownarrow
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F007B for unknown glyph name bbslash
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F007C for unknown glyph name boxbslash
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F007D for unknown glyph name varoplus
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F007E for unknown glyph name minuso
fonts           > afm loading > assigning private slot U+F007F for unknown glyph name boxempty
fonts           > afm loading > add ligatures
fonts           > afm loading > add tex ligatures
fonts           > afm loading > add extra kerns
fonts           > afm loading > add tounicode data
fonts           > afm loading > saving: stmary10 in cache
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/afm/stmary10.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/afm/stmary10.tmc
fonts           > virtual math > unable to resolve name mapsfromchar
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman7-bold.otf (hash: lmroman7-bold)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 110212
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman7-bold.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman7-bold.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman7-bold.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.296 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmsans8-regular.otf (hash: lmsans8-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 94256
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmsans8-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmsans8-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmsans8-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.279 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmono8-regular.otf (hash: lmmono8-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 66268
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmono8-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmmono8-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmmono8-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.079 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman9-regular.otf (hash: lmroman9-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 112680
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman9-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman9-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman9-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.168 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman9-bold.otf (hash: lmroman9-bold)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 113040
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman9-bold.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman9-bold.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman9-bold.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.194 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmsans9-regular.otf (hash: lmsans9-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 94552
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmsans9-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmsans9-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmsans9-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.211 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmono9-regular.otf (hash: lmmono9-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 63076
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmono9-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmmono9-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmmono9-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.105 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman12-bold.otf (hash: lmroman12-bold)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 110496
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman12-bold.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman12-bold.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmroman12-bold.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.262 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmsans12-regular.otf (hash: lmsans12-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 95160
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmsans12-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmsans12-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmsans12-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.169 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmono12-regular.otf (hash: lmmono12-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 63012
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmono12-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmmono12-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmmono12-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.083 seconds
fonts           > fallback modern rm 12pt is loaded
system          > begin file /Users/willi/Documents/TEXdata/IOP/development/tests/test-cambria-font.tex at line 6
fonts           > names > warnings are disabled (tracker 'fonts.warnings')
fonts           > names > identifying tree font files with suffix otf
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-project for otf files
fonts           > names > 579 entries found, 0 otf files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts for otf files
fonts           > names > 1197 entries found, 37 otf files checked, 37 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-local for otf files
fonts           > names > 6 entries found, 0 otf files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context for otf files
fonts           > names > 2680 entries found, 1 otf files checked, 1 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-osx-64 for otf files
fonts           > names > 73 entries found, 0 otf files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf for otf files
fonts           > names > 3346 entries found, 258 otf files checked, 258 okay
fonts           > names > identifying tree font files with suffix OTF
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-project for OTF files
fonts           > names > 579 entries found, 0 OTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts for OTF files
fonts           > names > 1197 entries found, 0 OTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-local for OTF files
fonts           > names > 6 entries found, 0 OTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context for OTF files
fonts           > names > 2680 entries found, 0 OTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-osx-64 for OTF files
fonts           > names > 73 entries found, 0 OTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf for OTF files
fonts           > names > 3346 entries found, 0 OTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > 296 tree files identified, 70 skipped, 42 duplicates, 226 hash entries added, runtime 11.711 seconds
fonts           > names > identifying tree font files with suffix ttf
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-project for ttf files
fonts           > names > 579 entries found, 0 ttf files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts for ttf files
fonts           > names > 1197 entries found, 123 ttf files checked, 123 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-local for ttf files
fonts           > names > 6 entries found, 0 ttf files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context for ttf files
fonts           > names > 2680 entries found, 1 ttf files checked, 1 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-osx-64 for ttf files
fonts           > names > 73 entries found, 0 ttf files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf for ttf files
fonts           > names > 3346 entries found, 54 ttf files checked, 54 okay
fonts           > names > identifying tree font files with suffix TTF
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-project for TTF files
fonts           > names > 579 entries found, 0 TTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts for TTF files
fonts           > names > 1197 entries found, 14 TTF files checked, 14 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-local for TTF files
fonts           > names > 6 entries found, 0 TTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context for TTF files
fonts           > names > 2680 entries found, 0 TTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-osx-64 for TTF files
fonts           > names > 73 entries found, 0 TTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf for TTF files
fonts           > names > 3346 entries found, 0 TTF files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > 192 tree files identified, 104 skipped, 82 duplicates, 88 hash entries added, runtime 0.245 seconds
fonts           > names > identifying tree font files with suffix ttc
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-project for ttc files
fonts           > names > 579 entries found, 0 ttc files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts for ttc files
fonts           > names > 1197 entries found, 0 ttc files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-local for ttc files
fonts           > names > 6 entries found, 0 ttc files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context for ttc files
fonts           > names > 2680 entries found, 0 ttc files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-osx-64 for ttc files
fonts           > names > 73 entries found, 0 ttc files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf for ttc files
fonts           > names > 3346 entries found, 0 ttc files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > identifying tree font files with suffix TTC
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-project for TTC files
fonts           > names > 579 entries found, 0 TTC files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts for TTC files
fonts           > names > 1197 entries found, 2 TTC files checked, 2 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-local for TTC files
fonts           > names > 6 entries found, 0 TTC files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context for TTC files
fonts           > names > 2680 entries found, 0 TTC files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-osx-64 for TTC files
fonts           > names > 73 entries found, 0 TTC files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf for TTC files
fonts           > names > 3346 entries found, 0 TTC files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > 2 tree files identified, 1 skipped, 0 duplicates, 1 hash entries added, runtime 0.129 seconds
fonts           > names > identifying tree font files with suffix dfont
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-project for dfont files
fonts           > names > 579 entries found, 0 dfont files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts for dfont files
fonts           > names > 1197 entries found, 0 dfont files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-local for dfont files
fonts           > names > 6 entries found, 0 dfont files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context for dfont files
fonts           > names > 2680 entries found, 0 dfont files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-osx-64 for dfont files
fonts           > names > 73 entries found, 0 dfont files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf for dfont files
fonts           > names > 3346 entries found, 0 dfont files checked, 0 okay
[...]
fonts           > names > 0 tree files identified, 0 skipped, 0 duplicates, 0 hash entries added, runtime 0.123 seconds
fonts           > names > identifying tree font files with suffix afm
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-project for afm files
fonts           > names > 579 entries found, 0 afm files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts for afm files
fonts           > names > 1197 entries found, 87 afm files checked, 87 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-local for afm files
fonts           > names > 6 entries found, 0 afm files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context for afm files
fonts           > names > 2680 entries found, 10 afm files checked, 10 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-osx-64 for afm files
fonts           > names > 73 entries found, 0 afm files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf for afm files
fonts           > names > 3346 entries found, 68 afm files checked, 68 okay
fonts           > names > identifying tree font files with suffix AFM
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-project for AFM files
fonts           > names > 579 entries found, 0 AFM files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts for AFM files
fonts           > names > 1197 entries found, 24 AFM files checked, 24 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-local for AFM files
fonts           > names > 6 entries found, 0 AFM files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context for AFM files
fonts           > names > 2680 entries found, 0 AFM files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-osx-64 for AFM files
fonts           > names > 73 entries found, 0 AFM files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > scanning /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf for AFM files
fonts           > names > 3346 entries found, 0 AFM files checked, 0 okay
fonts           > names > 189 tree files identified, 25 skipped, 20 duplicates, 164 hash entries added, runtime 0.287 seconds
fonts           > names > identifying system font files with suffix otf
fonts           > names > adding path from OSFONTDIR: /Users/willi/Library/Fonts
fonts           > names > adding path from OSFONTDIR: /Library/Fonts
fonts           > names > adding path from OSFONTDIR: /System/Library/Fonts
fonts           > names > globbing path /Users/willi/Library/Fonts/**.otf
fonts           > names > globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.otf
fonts           > names > globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.otf
fonts           > names > identifying system font files with suffix OTF
fonts           > names > globbing path /Users/willi/Library/Fonts/**.OTF
fonts           > names > globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.OTF
fonts           > names > globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.OTF
fonts           > names > 16 system files identified, 2 skipped, 2 duplicates, 14 hash entries added, runtime 6.857 seconds
fonts           > names > identifying system font files with suffix ttf
fonts           > names > globbing path /Users/willi/Library/Fonts/**.ttf
fonts           > names > globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.ttf
fonts           > names > globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.ttf
fonts           > names > identifying system font files with suffix TTF
fonts           > names > globbing path /Users/willi/Library/Fonts/**.TTF
fonts           > names > globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.TTF
fonts           > names > globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.TTF
fonts           > names > 146 system files identified, 31 skipped, 31 duplicates, 115 hash entries added, runtime 0.782 seconds
fonts           > names > identifying system font files with suffix ttc
fonts           > names > globbing path /Users/willi/Library/Fonts/**.ttc
fonts           > names > globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.ttc
fonts           > names > globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.ttc
fonts           > names > identifying system font files with suffix TTC
fonts           > names > globbing path /Users/willi/Library/Fonts/**.TTC
fonts           > names > globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.TTC
fonts           > names > globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.TTC
fonts           > names > 17 system files identified, 0 skipped, 0 duplicates, 17 hash entries added, runtime 0.034 seconds
fonts           > names > identifying system font files with suffix dfont
fonts           > names > globbing path /Users/willi/Library/Fonts/**.dfont
fonts           > names > globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.dfont
fonts           > names > globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.dfont
fonts           > names > identifying system font files with suffix DFONT
fonts           > names > globbing path /Users/willi/Library/Fonts/**.DFONT
fonts           > names > globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.DFONT
fonts           > names > globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.DFONT
fonts           > names > 12 system files identified, 0 skipped, 0 duplicates, 12 hash entries added, runtime 1.444 seconds
fonts           > names > identifying system font files with suffix afm
fonts           > names > globbing path /Users/willi/Library/Fonts/**.afm
fonts           > names > globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.afm
fonts           > names > globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.afm
fonts           > names > identifying system font files with suffix AFM
fonts           > names > globbing path /Users/willi/Library/Fonts/**.AFM
fonts           > names > globbing path /Library/Fonts/**.AFM
fonts           > names > globbing path /System/Library/Fonts/**.AFM
fonts           > names > 0 system files identified, 0 skipped, 0 duplicates, 0 hash entries added, runtime 0.004 seconds
fonts           > names > 18 files rejected due to clashes
fonts           > names > 135 double lookups in mappings
fonts           > names > 2 double lookups in fallbacks
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/data/names.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/data/names.tmc
fonts           > names > accessing the data table failed
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts/fonts/data/microsoft/Cambria/CAMBRIA.TTC (hash: cambria-cambria)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 1090456
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts/fonts/data/microsoft/Cambria/CAMBRIA.TTC
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/cambria-cambria.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/cambria-cambria.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 1.255 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts/fonts/data/microsoft/Cambria/CAMBRIA.TTC (hash: cambria-cambria-math)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 1090456
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+00028 in math variant U+00028
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+00029 in math variant U+00029
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0005B in math variant U+0005B
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0005D in math variant U+0005D
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0007B in math variant U+0007B
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0007C in math variant U+0007C
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0007D in math variant U+0007D
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+00302 in math variant U+00302
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+00303 in math variant U+00303
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+00305 in math variant U+00305
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+00306 in math variant U+00306
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0030C in math variant U+0030C
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+00332 in math variant U+00332
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+00333 in math variant U+00333
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0033F in math variant U+0033F
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+023B4 in math variant U+023B4
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+023B5 in math variant U+023B5
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+029FC in math variant U+029FC
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+029FD in math variant U+029FD
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02A00 in math variant U+02A00
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02A01 in math variant U+02A01
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+022C2 in math variant U+022C2
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02A02 in math variant U+02A02
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+022C3 in math variant U+022C3
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02A03 in math variant U+02A03
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02044 in math variant U+02044
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02A04 in math variant U+02A04
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02045 in math variant U+02045
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02A05 in math variant U+02A05
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02046 in math variant U+02046
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02906 in math variant U+02906
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02A06 in math variant U+02A06
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02907 in math variant U+02907
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+F00A9 in math variant U+F00A9
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+F00AB in math variant U+F00AB
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+F00B2 in math variant U+F00B2
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0220F in math variant U+0220F
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+020D0 in math variant U+020D0
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02190 in math variant U+02190
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+021D0 in math variant U+021D0
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02210 in math variant U+02210
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+020D1 in math variant U+020D1
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+021D1 in math variant U+021D1
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02192 in math variant U+02192
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+021D2 in math variant U+021D2
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+021D3 in math variant U+021D3
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+021D4 in math variant U+021D4
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+020D6 in math variant U+020D6
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+020D7 in math variant U+020D7
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+023DC in math variant U+023DC
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+023DD in math variant U+023DD
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+023DE in math variant U+023DE
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+023DF in math variant U+023DF
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+023E0 in math variant U+023E0
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+020E1 in math variant U+020E1
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02223 in math variant U+02223
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+021A4 in math variant U+021A4
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+021A6 in math variant U+021A6
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+027E6 in math variant U+027E6
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+027E7 in math variant U+027E7
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+027E8 in math variant U+027E8
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+020E9 in math variant U+020E9
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+027E9 in math variant U+027E9
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+027EA in math variant U+027EA
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+027EB in math variant U+027EB
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0222D in math variant U+0222D
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02A07 in math variant U+02A07
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02308 in math variant U+02308
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0222E in math variant U+0222E
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02A08 in math variant U+02A08
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+021A9 in math variant U+021A9
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02309 in math variant U+02309
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02A09 in math variant U+02A09
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+021AA in math variant U+021AA
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0230A in math variant U+0230A
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0222F in math variant U+0222F
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0222B in math variant U+0222B
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0230B in math variant U+0230B
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0222C in math variant U+0222C
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02230 in math variant U+02230
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02191 in math variant U+02191
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02211 in math variant U+02211
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02193 in math variant U+02193
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02231 in math variant U+02231
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02194 in math variant U+02194
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02016 in math variant U+02016
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02232 in math variant U+02232
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02225 in math variant U+02225
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+0221A in math variant U+0221A
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+02233 in math variant U+02233
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+022C0 in math variant U+022C0
fonts           > otf loading > skipping cyclic reference U+022C1 in math variant U+022C1
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts/fonts/data/microsoft/Cambria/CAMBRIA.TTC
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/cambria-cambria-math.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/cambria-cambria-math.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 1.042 seconds
backend         > xmp > using file '/Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/lpdf-pdx.xml'
pages           > flushing realpage 1, userpage 1, subpage 1
{/Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context/fonts/map/pdftex/context/mkiv-px.map}
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyrepagella-regular.otf (hash: texgyrepagella-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 144472
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyrepagella-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/texgyrepagella-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/texgyrepagella-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.490 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyrepagella-bold.otf (hash: texgyrepagella-bold)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 143844
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyrepagella-bold.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/texgyrepagella-bold.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/texgyrepagella-bold.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.299 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyrepagella-bolditalic.otf (hash: texgyrepagella-bolditalic)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 134516
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyrepagella-bolditalic.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/texgyrepagella-bolditalic.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/texgyrepagella-bolditalic.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.251 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmsans10-regular.otf (hash: lmsans10-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 95128
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmsans10-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmsans10-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmsans10-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.177 seconds
fonts           > otf loading > loading: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmono10-regular.otf (hash: lmmono10-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 64684
fonts           > otf loading > saving in cache: /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmono10-regular.otf
system          > logs > lua: compiling /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmmono10-regular.tma into /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606/fonts/otf/lmmono10-regular.tmc
fonts           > otf loading > preprocessing and caching took 0.099 seconds
fonts           > virtual math > the mapping is incomplete for 'pxmath' at 7pt
pages           > flushing realpage 2, userpage 1
system          > end file /Users/willi/Documents/TEXdata/IOP/development/tests/test-cambria-font.tex at line 20
 )</Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyrepagella-regular.otf></Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyrepagella-regular.otf>{/Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-context/fonts/enc/dvips/context/q-8r.enc}</Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyrepagella-regular.otf></Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts/fonts/data/microsoft/Cambria/CAMBRIA.TTC(CambriaMath:1)></Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts/fonts/data/microsoft/Cambria/CAMBRIA.TTC(CambriaMath:1)></Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-fonts/fonts/data/microsoft/Cambria/CAMBRIA.TTC(Cambria:0)></Applications/lua70/tex/texmf/fonts/type1/public/tex-gyre/qplri.pfb>
mkiv lua stats  > used config file          - selfautoparent:texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua
mkiv lua stats  > used cache path           - /Applications/lua70/tex/texmf-cache/luatex-cache/context/2448223e6631addb83df348d74153606
mkiv lua stats  > input load time           - 0.012 seconds
mkiv lua stats  > stored bytecode data      - 288 modules, 60 tables, 348 chunks
mkiv lua stats  > cleaned up reserved nodes - 33 nodes, 9 lists of 423
mkiv lua stats  > node memory usage         - 3 glue, 3 penalty, 12 attribute, 36 glue_spec, 4 attribute_list
mkiv lua stats  > node list callback tasks  - 6 unique task lists, 6 instances (re)created, 6227 calls
mkiv lua stats  > used backend              - pdf (backend for directly generating pdf output)
mkiv lua stats  > loaded patterns           - en::2
mkiv lua stats  > callbacks                 - 6419 direct, 3006 indirect, 9425 total
mkiv lua stats  > randomizer                - resumed with value 0.44876702197304
mkiv lua stats  > lxml preparation time     - 0.000 seconds, 0 nodes, 18 lpath calls, 3 cached calls
mkiv lua stats  > result saved in file      - test-cambria-font.pdf
mkiv lua stats  > loaded fonts              - 46 files: cambria.ttc stmary10.afm lmmono10-regular.otf lmmono12-regular.otf lmmono8-regular.otf lmmono9-regular.otf lmroman12-bold.otf lmroman12-regular.otf lmroman7-bold.otf lmroman7-regular.otf lmroman9-bold.otf lmroman9-regular.otf lmsans10-regular.otf lmsans12-regular.otf lmsans8-regular.otf lmsans9-regular.otf texgyrepagella-bold.otf texgyrepagella-bolditalic.otf texgyrepagella-regular.otf eufb10.tfm eufb7.tfm eufm10.tfm eufm7.tfm msam10.tfm msam7.tfm msbm10.tfm msbm7.tfm lmex10.tfm lmmi12.tfm lmmi7.tfm lmmi9.tfm lmmib10.tfm lmmib7.tfm lmsy10.tfm lmsy7.tfm lmsy9.tfm rm-lmr12.tfm rm-lmr7.tfm rm-lmr9.tfm pxex.tfm pxsy.tfm pxsya.tfm pxsyb.tfm rpxmi.tfm rpxpplri.tfm rpxr.tfm
mkiv lua stats  > fonts load time           - 29.067 seconds
mkiv lua stats  > luatex banner             - this is luatex, version beta-0.70.1-2011051908 (rev 4277)
mkiv lua stats  > control sequences         - 33020 of 165536
mkiv lua stats  > current memory usage      - 76 MB (ctx: 78 MB)
mkiv lua stats  > runtime                   - 30.461 seconds, 1 processed pages, 2 shipped pages, 0.066 pages/second

[-- Attachment #3: test-cambria-font.tex --]

% Context file
% Filename: test-cambria-font.tex
%
% 08-06-2011

\starttext

   \setupbodyfont[cambria,rm,12pt]

   \startTEXpage[offset=10pt]
       This is \fontname\font: $e=mc^2$
   \stopTEXpage

   \switchtobodyfont[palatino,rm,12pt]

   \startTEXpage[offset=10pt]
       This is \fontname\font: $e=mc^2$
   \stopTEXpage

\stoptext

@ 2011-06-09  8:18     ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2011-06-09  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Willi,

I tested your file and now I observe that the math italic font in Cambria is not used correctly (with ConTeXt version 2011.06.09 00:59 MKIV). You can see my PDF output at

	http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4316076/cambria-font-test-willy-1.pdf

Best regards: OK

On 9 juin 2011, at 09:13, Willi Egger wrote:

> Okay, please refer to the attached test-file and the log after deleting the font-cache.
> I hope this might shed light on the matter.
>

> Kind regards
>
> Willi<test-cambria-font.log><test-cambria-font.tex>
>
> On 9 Jun 2011, at 09:01, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> On 9-6-2011 8:31, Willi Egger wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Yesterday evening I was quite happy that after deleting and regenerating the cache and the formats I had Cambria up and running.
>>>
>>> This morning I updated Context to the latest beta. - Eventhough I generated the formats manually with context --make, I get the problem referred to yesterday. What I get you can see in the by the list administrator released mail from yesterday.
>>>
>>> I am stymied.
>>

>> we need a better test (+log) then

>>                                         Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
>>             Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
>>   tel: 038 477 53 69 | voip: 087 875 68 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
>>                                            | www.pragma-pod.nl

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Otared Kavian
Département de Mathématiques
Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin
Bâtiment Fermat
45 avenue des Etats Unis
78035 Versailles cedex

Téléphone: +33 1 39 25 46 42
Secrétariat: +33 1 39 25 46 44
Secrétariat: +33 1 39 25 46 46

e-mail: Otared.Kavian@math.uvsq.fr

* Re: Again Cambria after updating to latest beta
@ 2011-06-09  8:38       ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2011-06-09  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Otared,

Thanks for testing. It is a bit wired indeed. The difference between your and my installation is, that I have the font in the texmf-fonts/data directory. But I do not expect that this should make a difference.

Willi

@ 2011-06-09  9:15     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-06-09  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9-6-2011 9:13, Willi Egger wrote:
> Okay, please refer to the attached test-file and the log after deleting the font-cache.
> I hope this might shed light on the matter.

it looks like your document does not use cambriamath but just cambria

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2011-06-09  9:23     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2011-06-09  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 9-6-2011 9:13, Willi Egger wrote:
> Okay, please refer to the attached test-file and the log after deleting the font-cache.
> I hope this might shed light on the matter.

your log mentions cambria math so can you send me the pdf file?

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2011-06-09 10:35         ` Herbert Voss
From: Herbert Voss @ 2011-06-09 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 09.06.2011 10:38, schrieb Willi Egger:

> Thanks for testing. It is a bit wired indeed. The difference between your and my installation is, that I have the font in the texmf-fonts/data directory. But I do not expect that this should make a difference.

with the same location and latest context:

voss@shania:/opt/context> pdffonts test-cambria-font.pdf
name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
------------------------------------ ----------------- --- --- --- ---------
HSFUNO+Cambria                       CID TrueType      yes yes yes     18  0
OLOUFX+CambriaMath                   CID TrueType      yes yes yes     19  0
TOQRYC+CambriaMath                   CID TrueType      yes yes yes     20  0
WHWAPV+TeXGyrePagella-Regular        CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     26  0
SNODLW+TeXGyrePagella-Italic         Type 1            yes yes no      27  0
WHZNSW+TeXGyrePagella-Regular        CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     28  0
SYFHWD+TeXGyrePagella-Regular        CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     29  0

HErbert

* Re: Again Cambria after updating to latest beta
@ 2011-06-09 11:43 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2011-06-09 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 06/09/11 08:31, Willi Egger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday evening I was quite happy that after deleting and regenerating the cache and the formats I had Cambria up and running.
>
> This morning I updated Context to the latest beta. - Eventhough I generated the formats manually with context --make, I get the problem referred to yesterday. What I get you can see in the by the list administrator released mail from yesterday.
>
> I am stymied.

Steps to fix this:

1. rename CAMBRIA.TTC to cambria.ttc
2. empty the font cache.

The effect you see is a 2.048 shrink factor, and that happens
probably because context does not recognize .TTC as a TrueType
font with 2048 units.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Again Cambria after updating to latest beta
@ 2011-06-09 20:22   ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2011-06-09 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you so much Taco, it works with your tips!

Willi