* Re: ntg-context Digest, Vol 51, Issue 39
       [not found] <mailman.1422.1221049461.4320.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2008-09-10 13:21 ` Goebel, Juergen
From: Goebel, Juergen @ 2008-09-10 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

> No, we never define any commands... Err, in fact yes,
> sometimes we do.
> You want to read http://wiki.contextgarden.net/System_Macros ,
> especially
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/System_Macros/Handling_Arguments
>
> HTH

Yes, it does.  Although I must admit, that this 'handling' might
be an advantage of LaTeX.  I never wanted to learn TeX, but maybe
now I have to (at least to some extent).

And sorry for the changing subject, I'll change to the
non-digest mode.

Jürgen

@ 2008-09-10 13:23 ` Goebel, Juergen
From: Goebel, Juergen @ 2008-09-10 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Commands_with_optional_arguments
>
> And we have also \define and \redefine but you can't use
> optional arguments with them.

That's a good starting point, thanks for the link.  My first
attempts are running, although faulty.  Perhaps I'll be back
here for further help.

Thanks,

Juergen

* Re: ntg-context Digest, Vol 51, Issue 39
@ 2008-09-10 13:30   ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2008-09-10 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sep 10, 2008, at 3:21 PM, Goebel, Juergen wrote:

> Yes, it does.  Although I must admit, that this 'handling' might
> be an advantage of LaTeX.  I never wanted to learn TeX, but maybe
> now I have to (at least to some extent).

??? I have no idea what you want to say here.

Thomas