Am 07.01.2011 um 13:57 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: > Am 07.01.2011 um 03:35 schrieb Anand Raj: > >> Hi, >> >> Herewith I am attaching the question_svg.xml and question.tex files. With this I am trying to convert the xml to pdf. I encounter two problems here. >> >> I am using asciimath module in my tex. >> >> 1. times not rendered to X >> In the first question in the xml, can find line8.404 times 10^(-7). > > The symbol for \times is “*”, not “times” as you expect. There is a short chapter > about calculator math in the Mk manual but it doesn’t cover all symbols and you > have to read the source to get all of them. Sorry but but i mixed calcmath and asciimath but nevertheless you should look at the source where you can find the hint that \times is produced with “xx” as input. Wolfgang