Dear list, I am struggling with the color of bibliographical references. I found (Ulrike’s) hack to render the items in the bibliography the regular color (black): \appendtoks \iflocation \letinteractionparameter{color}\empty \fi \to \everybtxlistrendering. There the problem seems to relate to the use of \setupinteraction. Now, in my citations (\cite[Douma1979a]) the authornames are still colored. Douma, 1979a, 86 I examined the contextgarden site, read and tried the answers to previous questions, but could not find out how to do this. Is there a way to control the author names? Thank you in advance, Kind regards, Robert