From: Alan Bowen <acbowen@princeton.edu>
Subject: hyperlinks in PDF
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:21:06 -0500	[thread overview]

Using the \setupinteraction and \useURL commands, I can  now generate
active blue email links my PDFs—which is very cool. The downside is
that my footnote numbers (both in the text and below) are now blue too.

I can go two ways with this. One way would be to set the footnote links
to toggle between the footnote call in the text and the footnote
itself. The other would be to prevent ConTeXt from treating the
footnote numbers as links. I have no idea about how to do either and
would be grateful for suggestions for either strategy, though my
preference would be for the first (assuming that it is possible).

As it is now, clicking on the footnote call in the text changes the
magnification so that the whole page fits on the screen, which is not
all that desirable under the present circumstances.

Alan