* Overfull boxes in bibliography
@ 2016-08-29 22:23 Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2016-08-29 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

I noticed, that even though I set \version[temporary] to make overfull boxes visible, they were not marked with an overfullrule in the bibliography.  Below you find a minimal example which reproduces the problem on TL 2016.  First I typeset the entry by hand where the black rectangle shows up in the margin, then I format it automatically using \placelistofpublications where no box is shown.

How can I have overfull boxes highlighted in the bibliography?

Many thanks, Henri

---

\startbuffer[biblio]
@article{Heisenberg1926,
  author = {Heisenberg, W.},
  title = {Mehrk\"orperproblem und Resonanz in der Quantenmechanik},
  journal = {Zeitschrift f\"ur Physik},
  year = {1926},
  volume = {38},
  number = {6},
  pages = {411--426},
  issn = {0044-3328},
  doi = {10.1007/BF01397160},
  url = {http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/BF01397160}
}
\stopbuffer

\version[temporary]
\setuppapersize[A5][A5]

\usebtxdataset[biblio.buffer]
\usebtxdefinitions[aps]

\starttext

\showframe

\setupitemize[left={[},right={]},width=3em,stopper=]
\startitemize[n]
\item W. Heisenberg, Mehrkörperproblem und Resonanz in der
  Quantenmechanik, {\em Zeitschrift für Physik} {\bf 38}(6), 411--426 (1926).
\stopitemize

\nocite[Heisenberg1926]
\placelistofpublications

\stoptext