From: "Fengnan Gao" <fnsteed@hotmail.com>
To: <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Subject: Re: Serious bug?
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:53:40 +0800	[thread overview]

>Definitely not.
>
>What version of LuaTeX is in Windows distribution? Maybe I forgot to
>update it. I'll check tomorrow (you can try to fetch the version from
>W32TeX).
>
>Mojca

C:\Users\fnsteed>luatex --credits
This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.31.2-2008121200, build 1659

The LuaTeX team is Hans Hagen, Hartmut Henkel, Taco Hoekwater.
LuaTeX merges and builds upon (parts of) the code from these projects:

tex       by Donald Knuth
etex      by Peter Breitenlohner, Phil Taylor and friends
omega     by John Plaice and Yannis Haralambous
aleph     by Giuseppe Bilotta
pdftex    by Han The Thanh and friends
kpathsea  by Karl Berry, Olaf Weber and others
lua       by Roberto Ierusalimschy, Waldemar Celes,
             Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
metapost  by John Hobby, Taco Hoekwater and friends.
xpdf      by Derek Noonberg (partial)
fontforge by George Williams (partial)

Some extensions to lua and additional lua libraries are used, as well as
libraries for graphic inclusion. More details can be found in the source.
Code development was sponsored by a grant from Colorado State University
via the 'oriental tex' project, the TeX User Groups, and donations.

Compiled with libpng 1.2.33; using libpng 1.2.33
Compiled with zlib 1.2.3; using zlib 1.2.3
Compiled with xpdf version 3.02pl2

Hope that'll help.
Cheers,

Fengnan Gao <fnsteed@hotmail.com>