Hi, I work with MkIV (ConTeXt Minimals) on a Mac (64). I just installed the Letter module with : ./first-setup.sh --extras="t-letter" It runs with no error, but no .pdf file is created (in fact, only .log and .tuc are created), even though the .log file says : mkiv lua stats > result saved in file - Letter.pdf Could it be due to an "intel" somewhere in some file of the Letter module that I should change for "64" ? Anyone has an idea, or has encountered the same problem ? Thanks for any help ! \usemodule[letter]\starttext \startletter \input knuth \stopletter\stoptext Mathieu