Hi, In the following example, I define 2 new heads, and I want them to : 1- inherits from Title (or Chapter would be fine)2- show in the TOC3- not be counted (CHAPTER should be 1) Is there an option I can put into \setuphead[Abstract][] so it gets included in the TOC ?That would be the easiest way of getting the three desired results. Thanks ! \definehead[Abstract][title]\setuphead[Abstract][]\definehead[Intro][title]\setuphead[Intro][] \starttext \startfrontmatter\placecontent\Abstract{ABSTRACT}\stopfrontmatter \startbodymatter\Intro{INTRODUCTION}\chapter{CHAPTER}\stopbodymatter \stoptext Mathieu