Hi, Is there a way to have, in the table of contents, the titles (of chapters, sections, subsections, etc.) with a different interline spacing than the rest of the TOC ?My TOC interline spacing is set at 1.5 (4.2ex), but I would like to have the long titles on multiples lines being only single interline spaced (2.8ex).Is there something I could add in the \setuplist[chapter] command ? Thanks for any hint ! \setupinterlinespace[line=4.2ex] % 1.5 interline \setuplabeltext[chapter=CHAPITRE~]\define[3]\ChapterList{ \blank\par\noindent\currentlistsymbol\crlf #2\enspace\listdots\enspace #3\par\blank[0.1cm]}\setupcombinedlist[content][level=3,alternative=c]\setuplist[chapter][ label=yes, alternative=command, command=\ChapterList, ] \starttext \completecontent \startbodymatter\chapter{THIS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG TITLE SHOULD BE SINGLE INTERLINE-SPACED (line=2.8ex)}\section{THIS VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG TITLE SHOULD BE SINGLE INTERLINE-SPACED (line=2.8ex)}\subsection{THIS VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG TITLE SHOULD BE SINGLE INTERLINE-SPACED (line=2.8ex)}\stopbodymatter \stoptext Mathieu