From: "Keith J. Schultz" <keithjschultz@web.de>
Subject: Re: Auto selecting optical sizes for a font
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:02:33 +0200	[thread overview]

HI Georg, All,

as such ConTexT should support the use of the size table in its font handling,
but as Hans has mentioned design sizes a very special and few actually know
what that information means and put it to a useful purpose.

Question would be in far this font feature should be rudimentarily supported.

regards
	Keith.