* Re: How to do an inline itemization?
       [not found] <mailman.1.1519902001.5980.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2018-08-10  6:09 ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2018-08-10  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Thomas,

Using your example,

> \starttext
>
> \startitemize[n,text]
> \startitem
> One
> \stopitem
> \startitem
> Two
> \stopitem
> \stopitemize
>
> \stoptext

 I tested the following example and it is working well.
%%%%%
\starttext
\startitemize[n,text]
\item This is the first sentence. \par
\item This is the second sentence. \par
\item This is the third sentence. \par
\stopitemize
\stoptext
%%%%%
The numbers are always in the () by default like (1) (2)…
I’d like to ask one thing more.
Is it possible to make the output 1), 2), 3)?

\startitemize[n,text][stopper=,left=,right=)] just add one more ) like (1)),…

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: How to do an inline itemization?
@ 2018-08-10  6:51   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2018-08-10  6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/10/2018 8:09 AM, Jeong Dal wrote:
> Dear Thomas,
>
> Using your example,
>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \startitemize[n,text]
>> \startitem
>> One
>> \stopitem
>> \startitem
>> Two
>> \stopitem
>> \stopitemize
>>
>> \stoptext
>>

>   I tested the following example and it is working well.
> %%%%%
> \starttext
> \startitemize[n,text]
> \item This is the first sentence. \par
> \item This is the second sentence. \par
> \item This is the third sentence. \par
> \stopitemize
> \stoptext
> %%%%%
> The numbers are always in the () by default like (1) (2)…
> I’d like to ask one thing more.
> Is it possible to make the output 1), 2), 3)?
>
> \startitemize[n,text][stopper=,left=,right=)] just add one more ) like (1)),…
lefttext=

* Re: How to do an inline itemization?
@ 2018-08-10  8:53     ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2018-08-10  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Hans,

Thank you for the solution.
It works perfectly.

Have a nice weekend.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%%%%
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\starttext
\startitemize[n,text][stopper=,lefttext=,]
\item This is a test for the referencing the formula like\par

@ 2018-08-10 10:57       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2018-08-10 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

\starttext
\startitemize[n,packed][stopper=)]% [stopper=,right=)]
\item This is a test for the referencing the formula like\par
\item This is a test for the referencing the formula like\par
\item This is a test for the referencing the formula like.
\stopitemize
\stoptext

Wolfgang

@ 2018-08-10 12:09         ` Jeong Dal
From: Jeong Dal @ 2018-08-10 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Wolfgang,

> \starttext
> \startitemize[n,packed][stopper=)]% [stopper=,right=)]
> \item This is a test for the referencing the formula like\par
> \item This is a test for the referencing the formula like\par
> \item This is a test for the referencing the formula like.
> \stopitemize
> \stoptext

It is good in general case. Sometimes I need to have an output as following:

Solution  1) This is the solution of the first question.
2) This is the solution of the second question.
3) …

It is done by
\startitemize[n, text][stopper=,lefttext=]
which works well in my text.

However, in the following example, there is no difference at all. strange!

%%%%%%%
\defineenumeration[Solution]
  [text={\ss\bf Solution},
  number=no,
  after=\blank]

 \starttext
 \startSolution
\startitemize[n,packed][stopper=)]
\item This is a test for the referencing the formula like
\item This is a test for the referencing the formula like
\item This is a test for the referencing the formula like.
\stopitemize
\stopSolution

 \startSolution
\startitemize[n, text][stopper=, lefttext=]
\item This is a test for the referencing the formula like\par
\item This is a test for the referencing the formula like\par
\item This is a test for the referencing the formula like.
\stopitemize
\stopSolution

\stoptext
%%%%%%%

Thank you for your concern.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

[-- Attachment #1.2.1: Type: text/html, Size: 2756 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2.2: 스크린샷 2018-08-10 오후 9.08.01.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 60274 bytes --]

* Re: How to do an inline itemization?
@ 2018-02-28 11:04 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2018-02-28 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 02/28/2018 11:33 AM, Dr. Thomas Möbius wrote:
> How to do an in-line / in-text itemization?
>
> I would like to (i) enumerate something (ii) in the text (iii) but I
> don't know how.
>
> Thank you!
> Thomas

\starttext

\startitemize[n,text]
\startitem
One
\stopitem
\startitem
Two
\stopitem
\stopitemize

\stoptext

I think this isn't documented in the wiki and should be added.

Thomas

* How to do an inline itemization?
@ 2018-02-28 10:33 Dr. Thomas Möbius