* Re: Problem with horizontal space in List of Figures
       [not found] <mailman.617.1377462288.2117.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2013-08-25 20:36 ` Robert Blackstone
From: Robert Blackstone @ 2013-08-25 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 25 aug. 2013, at 22:24, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com> wrote

> Am 25.08.2013 um 22:21 schrieb Robert Blackstone <blackstone.robert@gmail.com>:
>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> What can I do to create a little more space for the first column of the List of Figures?
>
> \setuplist[figure][width=4em]
>
> Wolfgang

Thank you very much, Wolfgang, for this incredibly fast and effective response.

Best regards,
Robert

* Re: Problem with horizontal space in List of Figures
@ 2013-08-25 20:25 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-08-25 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-08-25 20:21 Robert Blackstone
From: Robert Blackstone @ 2013-08-25 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

[...]

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone

ME:
------------------------------
\useMPlibrary[dum]

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[Verdana]
\setupbodyfont[9pt]

\starttext

\completecontent
\completelistoffigures[label=yes,alternative=c]

\startchapter[title={Introduction}]

\input knuth

\startsection[title={This is a section}]

\input ward

\stopsection

\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=,title={A1},group=,groupsuffix=.a]
{\externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]}
\stopplacefigure
Some text.
\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=,title={A2},group=,groupsuffix=.b]
{\externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]}
\stopplacefigure

\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=first,title=three]
   \externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]
\stopplacefigure

\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=third,title=four]
   \externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]
\stopplacefigure

\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=second,title=B1,group=alpha,groupsuffix=.a]
   \externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]
\stopplacefigure
Some text.
\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=fourth,title=B2,group=alpha,groupsuffix=.b]
   \externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]
\stopplacefigure

\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=,title={This first example 6 has an already very long title and the following one will be even longer.},group=Zero,groupsuffix=.a]
{\externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]}
\stopplacefigure

\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=,title={This second example 6 has a very substantially longer long title and the following ones could not possibly be longer.},group=Zero,groupsuffix=.b]
{\externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]}
\stopplacefigure

\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=third,title=seven]
   \externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]
\stopplacefigure

\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=first,title=eight]
   \externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]
\stopplacefigure

\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=second,title=C1,group=beta,groupsuffix=.a]
   \externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]
\stopplacefigure
Some text.
\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=fourth,title=C2,group=beta,groupsuffix=.b]
   \externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]
\stopplacefigure

\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=,title=D1,group=gamma,groupsuffix=.a]
{\externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]}
\stopplacefigure
Some text.
\startplacefigure[location=here,reference=,title=D2,group=gamma,groupsuffix=.b]
{\externalfigure[dummy][height=2cm]}
\stopplacefigure

\stopchapter
\stoptext