When I have: \subsubsection{Foo} \startitemize[joinedup,packed] \item Bar \item Bar \item Bar \stopitemize TeX may put a page break between the heading and the paragraph. Is there a way to prevent this? I tried \subsubsection{Foo}\page[no] \startitemize[joinedup,packed] \item Bar \item Bar \item Bar \stopitemize and \subsubsection{Foo} \startitemize[joinedup,packed]\page[no] \item Bar \item Bar \item Bar \stopitemize but both did not work. I can of course force with \page[yes]\subsubsection{Foo} \startitemize[joinedup,packed] \item Bar \item Bar \item Bar \stopitemize but that is not ribust under change in the document. G