Dear Mojca and Wolfgang, Thank you for the comments on lang-kor.tex. > I didn't test, but I would say: forget the dirty hacks and simply > write > \setuplabeltext [\s!ko] [\v!figure=??] > It might not work in pdfTeX, but for XeTeX and LuaTeX it should do > the job. Once you do those changes, feel free to ask again if you > have problems (and don't forget to ask Hans to include the > translations). I modify the files following your advice. It removes the middle variable "\koencoding" and make the file simpler. And I don't need to use "\koencoding{\enableencoding[cjk- uni]}". It worked fine, also. But I'd like to use \setuphead for chapter, section, etc because our writing style of head is different from that of english. I uploaded it in KTUG board to be checked by them, since it may be need more corrections. Thank you again. By the way, do you completely resolve the "lmtypewriter10-regular" problem? which was discussed before in the list? Yesterday, after I reinstalled TeXlive and updated ConTeXt, I got "kpathsea: Running mktextfm lmtypewriter10-regular " message. As a temporary method, I renamed mktextfm. I confirmed that such font file is in texlive opentype font folder and lm*.map files in map/dvipdfm folder. Is there anything that I have to do more? I couldn't see the solution in the list. Thank you for reading. Best regards, Dalyoung