From: Willi Egger <w.egger@boede.nl>
Subject: Re: changing number of columns
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 16:13:14 +0200	[thread overview]

As Hraban mentions it might be best to place the two tables with \placefigure + startcombination .. \stopcombination.

If you want to stick to the columnsets and this is for this single page only, then you could place the spanning text in a \framedtext.  The placefigure command must be place right after the \startcolumnset command. This you could place with \placefigure like this:

\placefigure
	[btlr]
	[]
	{none}
{\offset[y=-7cm]{\framedtext[width=\makeupwidth,offset=0pt,frame=off]
{Zwar werden ...}}}

With the offset you can move the text-box to the position you want it.

Willi