On 13 apr. 2011, at 00:07, Pontus Lurcock wrote: > On Mon 11 Apr 2011, Khaled Hosny wrote: > > ... >> (\addff is meant for temporally applying font features not the other way >> around, but I think it should work this way too, so may be something >> is broken) > > \addff{oldstyle} works with my 2011.02.25 ConTeXt, so evidently it's > quite a recent change. > \addff is for adding some feature to an already selected font. It fails in the latest beta's because fonts are no longer preloaded immediately, but only after \starttext (which is a good thing) Best wishes, Taco