Am 22.05.2014 um 14:35 schrieb pol stra : > Hello, > > I used "see \cite[data]" in a document and I obtained "seeAuthor" without space between "see" and "Author". I think it is a bug. > > I also had troubles with abbreviations (although it might be a bad use from myself): > setting "\abbreviation{AB}{Abbreviation}" > > "an \AB some text" will give "an ABsome text" => missing space after abbreviation > "an {\AB} some text" will give "an AB some text" => OK > "an \infull{AB} some text" will give "an some text" => missing expanded abbreviation Spaces after commands (e.g. \TeX) are ignored, to keep the space you have to add “\ ” or “{} ” after the command. \abbreviation{AB}{Abbreviation} \starttext text \AB\ text \AB{} \infull{AB} text \stoptext There is also a automatic way for this where you don’t have add any thing after the command but there are a few exceptions where this doesn’t work. \abbreviation{AB}{Abbreviation} \setupsynonyms [abbreviation] [next=\autoinsertnextspace] \starttext text \AB text \stoptext Wolfgang