Am 12.01.2010 um 18:24 schrieb Aditya Mahajan: > On Tue, 12 Jan 2010, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote: > >> Thanks for answers, friends! >> >> I don't have ruby installed, so I try Mojca solution.> > > Wolfgang's module is for writing Ruby annotations (http://www.w3.org/TR/ruby), it is not require Ruby programming language. I attached my last version of the module with two test files to show Vyatcheslav what Mojca meant with a optimized version of her code, the module provides the same as she showed by hidden from the user and customizable with different keys. Wolfgang