* Re: Metafun Label and externalfigure Problem
@ 2011-03-02  9:08 Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2011-03-02  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Lutz,

 After  replacing "blblogo.pdf" with a figure file in my system and tested it. Otherwise, it shows a gray rectangle.
I got no error and the output is fine.( "Test" and the figure are well shown)

I don't know "rev 4090" but here is the version of ConTeXt  minimal in my system.

This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.65.0-2010121316
 \write18 enabled.
(testmp.tex

ConTeXt  ver: 2011.02.25 22:03 MKIV  fmt: 2011.3.1  int: english/english
Since I don't know deep inside ConTeXt, I can't tell you a solution. Sorry.
Setup in your system may be  different from mine.

Cheers.

Dalyoung

* Metafun Label and externalfigure Problem
@ 2011-03-01 10:17 Lutz Haseloff
From: Lutz Haseloff @ 2011-03-01 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

with latest ConTeXt MKIV
Metapost Labels doesn't work for me anymore.
My Code:

\starttext
\startMPcode
label(textext("Test"),origin);
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

The Output only shows the word "mpout" as the Label.

There seems to be a Problem with externalfigure too.

With:

\starttext
\startMPcode
externalfigure "blblogogr.pdf" xscaled 35mm yscaled 19mm shifted (13mm,15mm);
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

I get the error message:

metapost        > loading 'metafun.mp' (experimental metapost version two)
! Emergency stop.
<inserted text> ...re.mp ; fi ; ;;;;]===], false)}

\processMPgraphic ...e ;\!!es , \MPaskedfigure )}}
                                                  \egroup \placeMPgraphic \d...
l.5 \stopMPcode

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1>Exit code: 1

With:

\starttext
\startMPcode
externalfigure "blblogogr.pdf";
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

There is no errormessage and no picture in the output.

I hope, these are not all my ignorant faults, like always :-)

Greetings Lutz