From: Otared Kavian <otared@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: right to left direction for itemize columns
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:10:00 +0200	[thread overview]

Dear Mohammad-Hossein,

After updating my installation of ConTeXt indeed I see that the order of the columns is correct. (The version I have now is
	2016.04.27 10:18 MKIV beta  fmt: 2016.4.28
and the previous one was version2016.04.22 09:10).

Somehow I did not notice the February change you mention in your message, and in any case my installation was probably not really up to date.

Best regards: OK
PS: I am sorry for having changed your first name, and I apologize for that…