Am 23.09.2010 um 23:15 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster: > > Am 23.09.2010 um 23:08 schrieb Steffen Wolfrum: > >>>> btw: modules are used to be stored eg. in ~/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/third/ folder. >>>> >>>> is is also possible to keep/find them not in texfm tree but in a projects folder? >>>> or do I have to use for this purpose environment files? >>> >>> You can put modules in your project folder and these are always loaded before the files in the tex tree. >> >> >> Sounds good, but ... >> >> For example I have in a project's folder a project_test file with these line: >> >> \environment Style_Test >> \usemodule[p-my-test] >> >> Both files (Style_Test.tex and p-my-test.tex are stored next to project_test.tex in the project's folder). >> The environment file is found without problems ... even when I change the file's name between two runs. >> >> The module is never found. >> >> What is missing? > > Can you give more information or a example, you don’t mention which file you process and what’s loaded in them. Attached you may find a nice minimal example: the module should trigger french date, the environment shoud trigger german date when chap_1.tex is set. The second works, the first fails: french is not loaded ... the date is set english ;o( Steffen