Dear Wolfgang, I am using animation feature frequently for the class materials. It is very convenient to use \startanimation ¡¦ \stopaimation. It reduces many steps which I have to define. Thank you for a nice module. I¡¯d like to ask you to add caption feature like \startcombination. When I show the figures one by one, it is better to put a caption sometimes. If you think that it is not too bad, would you please concern to add the feature? I am sorry to ask too much. Thank you again. Best regards, Dalyoung 2014. 10. 3., ¿ÀÈÄ 11:06, Jeong Dal ÀÛ¼º: >> > > \startanimation ¡¦ \stopanimation is working in the new ConTeXt 2014.10.02 23:07 version. > > Thank you. > > Best regards, > > Dalyoung