On my Mac (Mountain Lion) I would like to use ConTeXt with a complex OpenType font named Kedage for the Indian language Kannada, and I thought that I could do this using XeTeX (because LuaTeX seems unable to handle Indic fonts at present). This freely available font (found on Linux systems, for instance) comes in four files: Kedage-n.TTF, Kedage-b.TTF, Kedage-i.TTF, Kedage-t.TTF (normal, bold, italic and bolditalic, respectively). I have been partly successful with the simple command \definefontsynonym[kan][name:Kedage] and then using \definedfont[kan] where I want to have the font in the text. Also \font\kannada="Kedage" (and \kannada later in the text) seems to work well without any further indications of language, script etc. However, I would also like to use the bold, italic and bolditalic forms of the font. Simply using \bold and \em does not work. Here I see two possibilities: (1) use the XeTeX parameters FakeSlant and FakeBold, which I have done in LaTeX. But I do not know how this is done in ConTeXt. (2) use the other font files (Kedage-b.TTF etc.), and again I do not know how to do this. Can anybody help me out, either way? (I have attached a sample.) Robert