* \stopquotation and \endnote
@ 2014-08-21 21:42 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2014-08-21 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible to use \startquotation..\stopquotation and have an endnote number follow the closing ''? If the \endnote is before \stopquotation, it ends up inside the '' character at the end. If it is after \stopquotation, it becomes the beginning of the next paragraph.

* Re: \stopquotation and \endnote
@ 2014-08-22  4:37 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-08-22  4:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 21.08.2014 um 23:42 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda@rna.nl>:

> Is it possible to use \startquotation..\stopquotation and have an endnote number follow the closing ''? If the \endnote is before \stopquotation, it ends up inside the '' character at the end. If it is after \stopquotation, it becomes the beginning of the next paragraph.

AFAIK this is only possible when you place the quotation marks by hand.

Wolfgang

* Re: \stopquotation and \endnote
@ 2014-08-22  5:35   ` Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2014-08-22  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 22 Aug 2014, at 06:37, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 21.08.2014 um 23:42 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda@rna.nl>:
>
>> Is it possible to use \startquotation..\stopquotation and have an endnote number follow the closing ''? If the \endnote is before \stopquotation, it ends up inside the '' character at the end. If it is after \stopquotation, it becomes the beginning of the next paragraph.
>

> AFAIK this is only possible when you place the quotation marks by hand.

Fine. So, I should replace quotation with narrower and put my own quotes in? Is quotation just narrower, but with quotes?

@ 2014-08-22 14:31     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-08-22 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 22.08.2014 um 07:35 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda@rna.nl>:

> On 22 Aug 2014, at 06:37, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Am 21.08.2014 um 23:42 schrieb Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda@rna.nl>:
>>
>>> Is it possible to use \startquotation..\stopquotation and have an endnote number follow the closing ''? If the \endnote is before \stopquotation, it ends up inside the '' character at the end. If it is after \stopquotation, it becomes the beginning of the next paragraph.
>>

>> AFAIK this is only possible when you place the quotation marks by hand.
>
> Fine. So, I should replace quotation with narrower and put my own quotes in? Is quotation just narrower, but with quotes?

Unlike the narrower environment the quotation environment does also provide
key to change the style, color and indentation of the text plus a few more keys
to customize the text.

Wolfgang