* Nailed references with our strategy
@ 2006-07-10  0:20 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-07-10  0:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Bruce Wagner

All, thought we had a good strategy for defining our own counter, but
we don't have references now. Any ideas?

\newcounter\NonFigCounter
\define\UpdateNonFigCtr{\doglobal\increment\NonFigCounter}

\setuplabeltext[example=Example \NonFigCounter.]

\defineenumeration
	[example]
	[location=serried,
		width=broad,
		distance=1em,
		headcolor=green,
		headstyle=bold,
		text=\labeltext{example},
		stopper=.,
		style=slanted,
		inbetween=\blank,
		after=\blank\UpdateNonFigCtr,
		way=bysection,
		number=no]

\starttext

\startexample[exmpl:one]
blah, blah, blah
\stopexample

In \in{Example}[exmpl:one], we see that, ...

\stoptext

* Re: Nailed references with our strategy
@ 2006-07-11 13:23 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-07-11 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Jacob Prystowsky, Bruce Wagner

David Arnold wrote:
> All, thought we had a good strategy for defining our own counter, but
> we don't have references now. Any ideas?
>
> \newcounter\NonFigCounter
> \define\UpdateNonFigCtr{\doglobal\increment\NonFigCounter}
>
> \setuplabeltext[example=Example \NonFigCounter.]

I must have missed something. Why are you switching to a totally
manual numbering system here?

Taco