* Adding a space between multiple years from same authors
@ 2013-12-09 14:50 Steffen Kram
From: Steffen Kram @ 2013-12-09 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I’m using the apa-de style. When my citation includes publications from the same authors, then using

\cite[authorFirstRef,authorSecondRef]

or

\cite[authoryear][authorFirstRef,authorSecondRef]

will not include Spaces between the years, e.g.

\cite[Dyer:2012ts,Dyer:2012hy,Dyer:2013te]
=> … (Dyer et al., 2012a,2012b,2013a)

\cite[authoryear][Dyer:2012ts,Dyer:2012hy,Dyer:2013te]
=> … Dyer et al. (2012a,2012b,2013a)

How can I accomplish that the years are separated by comma and space:

=> … Dyer et al. (2012a, 2012b, 2013a)

I already played with the setupcite command and peeked at the source code but could not find the right place or an idea how to change this. Seems like setupcite has not option and this is somewhere buried deep in the compact-layout code.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Steffen

[-- Attachment #1.2: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail --]

* Re: Adding a space between multiple years from same authors
@ 2013-12-09 15:57 ` Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2013-12-09 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

See
texmf-context/text/context/bib/bibl-apa-de.tex

Alan

@ 2013-12-10 18:03   ` Steffen Kram
From: Steffen Kram @ 2013-12-10 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)