* [NTG-context] Bibliography: separating different kinds of literature OR Sectioning bibliography by type
@ 2024-06-04 13:20 Ben Moon via ntg-context
From: Ben Moon via ntg-context @ 2024-06-04 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Ben Moon

Hey there,
I would like to place a list of bibliography according to types (article, book, in proceedings) in my document. Similar like here:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/112874/sectioning-bibliography-by-type-with-multiple-types-per-section
Sectioning bibliography by type (with multiple types per section)
tex.stackexchange.com

and here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg77056.html
The example provided by Hans doesn’t seem to properly work any more, and I cannot make the suggestion work of using two different datasets work as suggested in the same thread.
So this is where I’m stuck:

\definebtxdataset[main]
\usebtxdataset[main][maindata.buffer]
\definebtxdataset[images]
\usebtxdataset[images][imagedata.buffer]
\usebtxdefinitions[mycustom, aps]
\setupbtx[dataset=main]
\definebtxrendering[bibrendering][mycustom, aps][dataset=main]
\definebtxrendering[bibimgrendering][mycustom, aps][dataset=images]

\placelistofpublications[bibrendering]
\placelistofpublications[bibimgrendering]

It would be much appreciated if someone could provide a working example?

Thank you very much

Ben

[-- Attachment #1.2.1: Type: text/html, Size: 6935 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2.2: apple-touch-icon@2.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 14214 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2.3: apple-touch-icon-114x114.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 4011 bytes --]

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / https://mailman.ntg.nl/mailman3/lists/ntg-context.ntg.nl

* [NTG-context] Re: Bibliography: separating different kinds of literature OR Sectioning bibliography by type
@ 2024-06-09 12:37 ` Alan Braslau via ntg-context
From: Alan Braslau via ntg-context @ 2024-06-09 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Moon via ntg-context; +Cc: Ben Moon, Alan Braslau

Try something like:

      \flushbtxrendering [bibrendering]
       [method=dataset,
        sorttype=index,
        filter=match(category:article)]

I have used the filtering mechanism to select fields, such as filter=match(year:2023).

Alan

@ 2024-06-09 14:16   ` Ben Moon via ntg-context
From: Ben Moon via ntg-context @ 2024-06-09 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)