* \loadmapfile stopped working
@ 2001-08-06  6:24 Richard Hensh
From: Richard Hensh @ 2001-08-06  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

All of a sudden the following command stopped working?

	\loadmapfile[texnansi-larabie-futurefont.map]

When I run a file using this command I get the following error. Keep in mind
that this command was working.

makemf --verbose forgottb
cannot find forgottb source file.
ttf2pk -q -n forgottb 1440
hbf2gf -q -p forgottb 1440
Consulting F:\texmf\miktex\config\config.makepk...
Consulting F:\localtexmf\dvips\config\config.ps...
makepk: don't know how to make forgottb.pk!

Warning: pdfetex (file forgottb): Font forgottb at 1440 not found

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can track down the problem?

The following command works

	\pdfmapfile{+texnansi-larabie-futurefont.map}

thanks
ricky