Hello, In my document, when I use a meta-structure, I only get "introduction" and "content" bookmarks, while not using a meta-structure, I have my part and chapter (which is the desired behaviour). How can I get the same behaviour in both structures? (by the way, how can I change the bookmarks of the table of contents, I tried \completecontent[bookmark=mytitle] and \setupcombinedlist[mytitle] without success). Thank you all Here is my sample code: \setupinteraction [state=start] \placebookmarks[part, chapter, section, title, subject][force=yes] \setupcombinedlist[content][ list={title, part, chapter, subject, subsubject, section, subsection}, alternative=c] \setuphead[part][placehead=yes, bodypartlabel=part] \startmode[meta] \startfrontmatter \startchapter[title={Introduction}] % \component c_introduction \stopchapter \completecontent[criterium=all] \stopfrontmatter \startbodymatter \startpart[title={part}] \startchapter[title={chapter1}] \stopchapter \stoppart \stopbodymatter \stopmode \startmode[nonmeta] \startchapter[title={Introduction}] % \component c_introduction \stopchapter \completecontent[criterium=all] \startpart[title={part}] \startchapter[title={chapter1}] \stopchapter \stoppart \stopmode